english dialogue to fulfill semester final exam
introduce: soni, and giatno
setting    : at a class
situation : giatno is a friend soni new know about once weekly and are talking in class before
               : subjects in the stars.

Soni     : Good morning giatno !
Giatno : Good morning soni.
Soni     : How are you today ?
Giatno  : I am fine, and you ?
Soni      : I’m fine too.
Giatno  : Are you busy during the day ?
Soni     : No , I happen to be not going anywhere ?
Giatno : Why do not we have lunch to day ?
Soni     : Where ?
Giatno : To the green Cafe on the street sepakat 2. Near the reformasi street, there is a menu food name capcay, I portain in the price tag of 15.000 rupiah consisting of I bowl capcay and I plate ofrice !
Soni    : Is not there too far ? how about we go to pinkjid cafe only? There is a menu my favorite name is chicken coriander. The price is affordable, I serving 13.000 rupiah chiken in with rice. If you can let my favorite place first let me also fell my favorite menu ?
Giatno : It is okay, but sometime we go to the green cafe, there is also not only the food is cheape but also drink it like fruit juice various taste one glass price 15.000 rupiah !
Soni    : Well, I’clock later ?
Giatno : By the way do you have a best friend ?
Soni     : Sure I have some friend in my place especially tebas, they are good friend to me when I get problem they always help and give input to me they undestand with my situation like this, I am very happy to have a friend like them and you ?
Giatno  : I also have some friend I feel so comportable with them, for me they are a source of excitement while at school !
Soni      : If you look for ahead, what will you achieve latter ?
Giatno   : The first I want to be a teacher in my place especially the village of tamong, then ofter serving there I will continue my dedication from my school comes when hing school besides I want to happy both my parents with my own income. After that I will make a private house and by a means of transportation !
Soni     : woow incredible dream of I also want to be like your self. my dream is to finish college later I will pursue my PNS degree with salary PNS I can weary the ideals of both my parents to ride the pilgrimage without any charges from my parents either. and can pay my debt to my brother and my sister during my college is spending a lot of their money. I want to be a successful person from my family, my dream for the next 5 years is I want to be able to memorize al-quran 30 juices and along with his hadith with it is a treasure that never runs out for me and can happy both my parents world and hereafter !
Giatno  : wow nice dream of you soni hopefully everything can be achieved amen ?
Soni      :thank you giatno I hope all your dreams can be achieved and we can meet later in time we have become successful people !
Giatno  : thank you very much soni
Soni     : Yes, you are welcome.


thank you that is our story both hopefully useful

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

about me