BEST FRIEND
I have some friend which my according more than family self. they can make me comfortable and make mehappy when with them. they are Samuel, Juni, Markus, Hermanto, Libertus, and Rini. in this friendship is no different religions but it did not make ambience our friendship be teneous but that`s what made us to understand the meaning of tolerance and a sense of respect for the difference existing between the confidence with confidence the orther.
we first met know that when signing  in high school, first met originally we still embarrassed interact and still awkward to greet.  but after along time we the familiar because chance w placed on the sane class. three years it is too short for me. there year also there have been many memories in this life. for me, friends it is very affect the spirit of my school. when i got issues personal, somehow when I met with riends me that problem as disappear and I get spirit to fight my prroblem and continue to go.
very unfortunate, we we all have a hobby differece so thatbthe time to purse with limited. in friendship, deeds crazy could not be hidden however friends can accept. in the difference tribe, rase, and religion, I feel there is a color. i think very unique and decorate  the beauti of friendship, it also friendship grow tolerance  to fellow especially different religions. three years who fairly short for us, how sad my heart when should be split them all.
and now, we have to start everything from the start back, where we have to determine the way  of life  each of us, we  have to adapt to the new environment, know character friend which new and definetely looking for a friend of new. however they will not be replaced as friend  and my family. all of them stay in my heart of the most in and never forgotten, hopefully latter we can met again later










Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

about me