MY DREAM
Formerly when I still chilldren, i don't know want to be any and i am not any view  about my dream. my activity every day at the time that is eating, playing, and sleeping. but, since me school begin, i become wide knowledge about live. i am begin understand that education very useful to living human, because education possess value to the change.
so, from reason to above, i have a big dream to the change of my village so that can be village there go forward.
from that i have a big dream to creat it, into five year later. the firts i will to be a teacher professional so that latter it my student who smart, creative, and inovation.
second, i will make a work business  do can employ another person. with that, i can support the economy in my region.
third, after my work business be success i will go on vacation to madrid city, i will watching real madrid competition in a direct because real madrid is the my favorite club since me children and that become section for my live. that be sides, five year latter i want to have a personal house, and also motorcycle. and latest eleven year later i will married when me later carry out my duty  that is  make happy my parent and my family.
only this can me tell about my dream, thank you so much to reading my article, i am sorry if have mistake into this article, good afternoon see you again next time

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

about me