EXPERIENCE TRAVEL SINGKAWANG
Good morning buddy, happy can meet again with all of you. this time I will share a little  story about the experience my tour to Singkawang weeks ago. on october 28th 2017 ago, I come student organozation catholic  FKIP UNTAN leisure travel Singkawang.
this trip very impressive once for me because  I got he experience firsttour with the community. not only that, I also got a new people of the  student other in the teachers college and science education UNTAN.
when it up in the pasir panjang singkawang, I remember correctly when the first to that my first time here with the family of cousin as long vacation school arrived  about five year ago when I was in junior high school. I am very happy, because for the first time  I can see the expanse of the ocean a wide, because in my area no oceans, which there is only the river from there I feel the sea water it turns out it feels true salty. and finally, after so many of my old can be the place this again. what I love the pasir panjang tour is the vast oceans view and also when the sun goes down or commonly called sunset.









 There I didn't wasted the opportunity to perpetuate the moment with the friends, so that when I grow old I can see back my past memories that can treat a little sense of longing in the heart.
when I walk down the beach, I meet a friend arms when senior high school. it turn out the also held a tour to singkawang which must be followed by new student Widya Darma. we were talking to each other, ranging from jokes, stories to college problems, to make plane to relax together when the holidays arrived with friends arms.
this is the story from me, my friend. hopefully my story can entertain all of you. thank you so much for reading this my blog, see you again next time by.. by..

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

about me